Coco Coir Business Integration and Development program (COCOBIND)
– To contribute to the creation of business and employment opportunities for the coconut farmers and their families.
– To contribute to the further development of the coco-coir industry in the country.
– Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
– People’s Organizations (POs)
– Primary Cooperatives and Coop-Federations
– Industry Associations
– Single Proprietor
– Private Corporations
Financial Products and Services:
– Loan (Term Loan, Credit Line)
– Equity/Joint Venture
Loan Amount: Minimum of P500 Thousand (Maximum of P5.0 Million for first time borrowers)
Interest Rate: 90-day TBill Rate + (5 – Project’s EEI rating) + Service Fee + VAT
Maturity/ Repayment: One to five years maturity; Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payments of principal and interest.
Security: (any or combination of the following)
– Real Estate Mortgage
– Chattel Mortgage
– Deed of Assignment
– Joint and Several Suretyship (JSS) Agreement
FOUNDATION FOR A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY, INC. (FSSI)
Unit E, 46 Samar Avenue cor. Eugenio Lopez Street South Triangle, Quezon City
Mr. Ariel Nones
Telefax: (632) 928.8671