Food business idea: Cake brownies
These Cake brownies are somewhat less dense and almost cake-like compared to ready made mixtures one would buy from a store.
1 cup (6¾oz – 2.4 dl) sugar
½ cup (4¼oz – 120 g) butter or cream
4 tablespoons cocoa
¾ cup (6¼oz – 180 g/1.8 dl) flour
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup (4¼oz – 120 g/1.2 dl) chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
1. Leave out butter until the butter becomes room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 9″ x 9″ square pan
3. Whisk eggs until light in a medium sized bowl.
4. Then add sugar, melted butter, and cocoa. Mix well.
5. Add flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts. Mix with Rubber Spatula well.
6. Pour into a 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm) greased pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F/175 °C/450 °K (Gas Mark 4).