Liking and sharing is the only way to reach out to more people out there active on different social media channels. When they like a post, they will share it with their friends and other acquaintances. This will not only increase your reach but will also create a better brand awareness.Therefore, make sure that you create a content that is easily shareable.
Every marketer these days or any professional like Stormlikes working for other businesses want to make the best of social media across all channels, whether it is Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All these channels being highly effective and used on the mobile devices, all these agencies, individuals and professional emphasize on the use and importance of mobile friendly content.
Experts comments and research reports
According to a recent research of ComScore it is revealed that:
- 65% of time is spent on social media by the mobile users and
- About 40% of the news content is read on a mobile device as compared to a desktop.
This means that the people and this this world as well are living in a mobile age. This also points out at two specific things such as:
- Your content should be easy to read and more importantly
- It should be simple to share.
There are lots of share buttons available on the mobile devices specifically and all these share button play a significant role in driving more social media traffic. That means, if your content is difficult to share through the mobile devices, it is less likely that it will be shared at all. Experts say that this will tell on your traffic count by reducing it significantly.
You must use the social media plugins and button in order to ensure that you get your users and readers to share your content much more easily. In fact, there is a large number of plugins available that can help you to spread your content through social media much quickly and easily.
- One such ways is to use ‘click to Tweet’ as this will allow the readers to highlight only those specific parts of your content by sharing it on the social platform without having to leave the page.
- One more way is to include different social media buttons but make sure that all these buttons are mobile friendly. Moreover, these should not distract the readers while they scroll down the pages.
According to a research by Slate and Chartbeat, it is found that most of the readers only read half of the content or move to the middle of the page. That means you will need to know exactly where you will need to place these social media buttons so as to get the optimized results.
One of the most prove way to get more followers to your site is to use the free heat map plugins. This will enable you to see where exactly people are clicking the most on your content. If you add the buttons at those places, it will immediately increase site traffic.
Author Bio –
Kristen Smith is the owner of a fashion brand, and she has admitted to using her social media profiles for gaining website traffic.