Hamburger is a popular processed product in the market. It is prepared by curing the meat which is composed of beef or pork. Patties are formed using a hamburger molder. Follow this guide on how to make your own burger patties.
A. Meat Materials (1,000 grams)
350 grams Pork lean, ground finely
350 grams Beef lean, ground
300 gramsPork backfat, ground
In ½ cup water, add 1 Tablespoon isolate, ¼ cup texturized vegetable protein (TVP) and ½ teaspoon caragee
C. Curing Mix
1 Tablespoon Salt, refined
1 teaspoon Phosphate
¼ cup Water, chilled
1 Tablespoon Sugar, refined
½ Tablespoon Black pepper, ground
2 Tablespoon Garlic, chopped finely or
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Vetsin (MSG)
¼ teaspoon Meat enhancer
½ cup Onion, chopped finely
½ teaspoon Hamburger seasoning
1 teaspoon Celery powder
2 Tablespoon Milk powder
1 piece Egg, fresh medium
½ cup Bread crumbs or
4 Tablespoon potato starch
E. Packaging Materials
For ½ kg package, use polyethylene plastic bag.
1. Select good quality raw materials.
2. Grind meat and fat.
3. Add salt and phosphate (dissolved in ¼ cup water). Mix until tacky.
4. Add extenders: TVP, carageenan and isolate. Mix again until homogenous mixture is attained.
5. Add seasonings and remix.
6. To attain firm patties, chill mixture for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
7. Form into patties with the use of a hamburger molder (50 grams per patty, 1 kg yields 20 pieces.).
8. Freeze patties before packaging.
9. Store in freezer.
10. Cook in a little amount of fat
kg of meat = 1.3 to 1.5 kgs. hamburger patties
source: DA-ATI, ITCPH-Lipa
Search terms: how to make hamburger patties, how to make banana burger patties, how to make burger patty for business, hamburger patty recipe panlasang pinoy, how to make burger patty pinoy style, how to make commercial burger patties, burger patties recipe panlasang pinoy, burger patties panlasang pinoy, pork burger, hamburger recipe panlasang pinoy