PEOPLE’S CREDIT AND FINANCE CORPORATION (PCFC)
2F, Accelerando Building, 395 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Program Title: MFI EMPLOYEES LOAN FACILITY
Program Objectives: To augment the MFI’s employees’ income by financing MFI’s loan program for them, thereby supporting the government’s efforts to reduce widespread poverty in the country.
* PCFC to MFI – accredited MFI partners
* MFI to Borrower – MFI employees (priority to microfinance program staff)
* PCFC to MFI – to finance the MFI’s loan program for its employees.
* MFI to Borrower – multi-purpose loan e.g. livelihood, salary loan, educational, emergency, appliance loan, house repair, hospitalization, etc.
Type of Credit Facility: One year revolving credit line
* PCFC to MFI – based on credit needs of MFI staff at 85% of credit needs of value of sub-PN as indicated in the MFI Employees Credit Availment Plan (MECAP)
* MFI to Borrower – based on net take-home-pay of staff and/or household cash flow but not to exceed P50 Thousand per employee in accordance with MFI guidelines
Interest Rate and Service Charge:
* PCFC to MFI
o For Promissory Notes with term of 1 year and below – 11% p.a. plus 1% service fee
o For PNs with terms of more than 1 year – 12% p.a. plus 1% service fee
* MFI to Borrower – based on MFI’s guidelines
Maturity and Mode of Payment:
* PCFC to MFI – up to 3 years PN; quarterly amortization
* MFI to Borrower – based on MFI’s policies and guidelines but not to exceed 3 years PN; payroll deduction every 15 days
Manner of Availment:
* PCFC to MFI – reimbursement basis (i.e., drawdown against actual loan releases to staff)
* MFI to Borrower – based on MFI’s guidelines [Liquidation basis (drawdown based on projected needs) is suggested.]
* PCFC to MFIs – post-dated checks; Deed of Assignment of sub- PNs and all underlying collaterals
* MFI to Borrower – against staff salary and benefits and other security requirements of the MFI
Basic Implementing Guidelines:
* For all MFIs, the line for this facility shall be equivalent to not more than 50% of investment credit facility or P20 million whichever is lower.
Phone (632) 897.8521 752.3745
If you are from: Regions 1, 2, 3, and CAR Local 125
Regions 4A, 4B, 5 and NCR Local 134
Regions, 6, 7 and 8 Local 144
Regions 9, 10, 11, 12, Caraga & ARMM Local 156