When you think of a holiday in a foreign location, mostly it is the expense that makes you fret. Dear travelers, there is good news for you. Today, there is no dearth in the availability of budget-friendly foreign tourist destinations. Take a look at the top 10 tourist destinations.
1. Colombo- This year plan a trip to Colombo, Sri Lanka. From gorgeous beaches, temples, Colombo Fort and more, you can enjoy it all. Savor the delicious local cuisine and if you love jewelry do not forget to visit the huge open market.
2. Krabi- This is one of the most budget-friendly tourist destinations. The coral reefs, blue waters, and white beaches are indeed lovely. If you are a scuba diving enthusiast, then this is a place for you, and if you are a beach bum, Krabi will be a paradise.
3. Kathmandu- Why think about exotic trips when you have a beautiful place like Kathmandu. It is full of mountains and spirituality. Yes, of course, it is the mountaineering enthusiasts’ gateway towards the Himalayas, but it is in this country where you can enjoy the blend of the new and the old and traditional and the modern. Do not miss the landmarks like Durbar Square, Thamel, the Bodnath Stupa and the Pashupatinath Temple.
4. Singapore- If you are on a tight budget and have limited time then make it a point to visit Singapore. This glitzy city will provide you with much more than only the fashion labels. You can enjoy a cruise on the Singapore River, go to the Singapore Zoo, visit the Chinatown Heritage Centre, the Marina Bay and of course do not miss horse riding and the nightlife. To know more about horse riding, visit TVG.
5. Malacca- You have heard about Kuala Lumpur, but what about Malacca? Malacca has a Portuguese influence that is visible in the streets and the buildings and is also brimming with history. If you love antiques visit the Jonker Street which is also a delight for photographers.
6. Dubai- Dubai is synonymous with glamour, but apart from this, the incredible city has much more to offer. Some must see-places here include the Bastakiya district, Deira Gold Souk, BurjKhalifa and also enjoy dune bashing and desert safari.
7. Bangkok- Bangkok along with being a haven of retail therapy it also boasts of attractive floating markets, delicious street food, and beautiful Buddhist temples.
8. Bali- The rice plantations are so green here that you may think it is a form of photoshop. Bali will offer you with a mixed goody bag comprising of sandy beaches, blue-green seas, and intricately sculpted temples. It is also the place for water enthusiasts.
9. Male- This city with its exotic spas, colorful sea life and turquoise waters are wooing travelers from all across. Maldives’ capital, Male is also famous for scuba diving.
10. Phuket- Phuket in Thailand is again a budget-friendly destination. It came to prominence after the shooting of the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun in 1974. Its vibrant nightlife, clear waters and sandy beaches continue to attract travelers.
Traveling overseas will no longer be a costly affair. So plan wisely.
Author Bio: Sujain Thomas is a freelance content writer. She has written many good and informative articles on different categories such as health, travel etc. She is a currently associated as a blogger with https://www.tvg.com/