Anihan Pastillas Recipe as Seen on My Puhunan. This is a simple, easy-to-follow instructions that you can use to make delicious pastillas for your family or to start your own home-based business.
The ingredients and steps detailed below are the same ones as demonstrated in one of the episodes of the television show My Puhunan, hosted by Karen Davila.
Anihan Pastillas Recipe
2 ¼ cup skimmed milk
1 cup condensed milk
1 cup white sugar
1. Mix skimmed milk and condensed milk in a bowl.
2. Portion the mixture into a fist-sized ball and roll it embutido-style.
3. Let the roll rest for 10 minutes.
4. Slice the roll crosswise.
5. Coat each pastillas slice with sugar. You can do this by dipping the pastillas into a cup of sugar.
A faster way of coating the pastillas is to spread the sugar on a plate and place several pastillas on top of the sugar, turning the pastillas until all sides are covered with sugar.
ANIHAN IS A PROJECT OF THE FOUNDATION FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, INC. (FPTI). ESTABLISHED IN 1986.