Food business idea: Mediterranean Grilled Tuna
This is a very simple and quick recipe for delicious fresh tuna steaks.
Ingredients for 4 people
4 fresh tuna steaks of around 150 g each
4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 spoons of balsamic vinegar
squeezed juice of 1 lime
fresh tarragon leaves
salt and pepper
1. At least one hour before serving, prepare a marinade with the oil, vinegar or lime juice, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper in a flat container. Pour over the tuna steaks and turn them to make sure all pieces are well coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until it is time to grill.
2. Spray a clean grill or grilling container with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Drain the excess of the marinade and grill over the tuna steaks for about four minutes for each side or until nicely charred on the outside and still a bit pink in the middle.
4. Place the steaks on individual serving dishes and pour the marinade on the grilled tuna.
5. Serve with steamed vegetables, steamed rice or a salad of spinach leaves.