This tasty herbed chicken is a special recipe of Sa Balai Bistro, a themed restaurant located at Abad Santos St., Koronadal City. You can contact them for a special dinner for two at (083) 228-2384.
* 20 whole garlic cloves, skin removed
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 6-8 cut in preferable size
* 1 tbsp rosemary
* 1 tbsp dried oregano
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tsp black pepper
* cheese, grated for toppings
How to make it
1. Place the garlic cloves in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. Pour the olive oil into a gallon sized zip-lock bag.
3. Add the chicken, close the bag, and massage the olive oil into the chicken.
4. In a separate cup, combine the dried herbs and spices.
5. Pour this herb mixture over the chicken in the bag.
6. Close the bag again and massage the chicken until the spices coat all of the chicken.
7. Pour the chicken into a large skillet and brown the chicken over medium high heat until crispy.
8. Pour in special sauce. Top with grated cheese