Tocino and longganisa are two Filipino all-time favorite during morning meals. However, these two food items are not only served during breakfast but favorite also. But some tocino and longganiza are sold in a much expensive price while others comes cheaper but does not hold your taste. Aside from the delicious taste of tocino and longganisa, it will give you a simple home-made business.
4 kilos pork round or shoulder butt———-P 640.00
4 teaspoons phosphate———————– P 2.00
1 cup water
1/2 cup rock salt—————————— P 5.00
2 teaspoon curing salt———————— P 1.00
3 cups sugar———————————- P 18.00
1/4 cup crushed garlic———————– P 10.00
1/2 cup anisado wine————————- P 5.00
1 cup pineapple juice————————- P 15.00
red food color, optional———————– P 1.00
2 tablets ascorbic acid, crushed—————P5.00
1. Slice the pork across the grain. 1/4-inch thick pieces. Set aside in the refrigerator.
2. dissolve phosphate in water.
3. in a non reactive bowl, combine rock salt, curing salt and phosphate solution. mix well. add sliced pork and toss to coat meat completely.
4. add the remaining 6 ingredients and mix until well-blended.
5. cure at room temperature for 8-10 hours or in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
6. pack in a polyethelene bags. freeze until needed.
Calculate for capital cost
TOTAL COST———- 859
COST PER PACK —– 85.00 (10 PACKS OF 1/2 KILO EACH)
total cost per pack ——-P137.00
total profit——- 541.00 (total sales less total cost)
Related Video: How to Make Tocino. Click to Watch
Related search terms:
- how to make tocino
- tocino recipe
- how to make homemade tocino
- how to make longganisa
- homemade tocino
- homemade longganisa recipe
- chicken tocino
- how to make longganisa for business
- how to make homemade longganisa