Hamonadong bangus makes a great breakfast viand especially for a busy person. You can easily make hamonadong bangus by following the steps on how to make hamonadong bangus. You can also make money by selling it to your friends or to local shops and supermarkets.
Bangus (259 grams in size or more)
800 Salometer brine (composed of 267.03 grams of salt per liter of water)
250 grams brown sugar
6 pcs. bay leaves
1. Wash milkfish then split . Remove all internal organs and false kidney. Debone.
2. Simmer the marinating solution for one hour then cool. Bring the volume to one liter.
3. Soak the fish in the cool marinating solution for 30 minutes to one hour depending on size.
4. Store in a chill room overnight for slow curing or at room temperature until flesh is translucent. Remove from the solution and wash surface to remove excess salt. Do not soak.
5. Spread on trays and surface dry.
In the meantime, kindle smoke house.
6. Smoke until golden brown.
Cool before packing in boxes.
7. Keep refrigerated if packed in plastic bags.