Agar Jelly is a delicious dessert and even makes a good afternoon snacks for the whole family. You can even make money making agar jelly and sell it to your friends and neighbors. Don’t miss out this Agar Jelly recipe on your menu list.
5 g (0.175 oz.) Agar powder
100 g (3.5 oz.) Sugar
500 g (18.5 oz.) Water
75 g (2.625 oz.) Milk
1/2 tsp Almond extract
6 T Fruit cocktail
150 ml (.625 cups) Syrup
1. Put agar, sugar, and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Take off heat, and drain some of the water.
3. When cool, add in milk and almond extract.
4. Pour mixture into tin.
5. When completely cool, chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes until set.
6. Cut almond jelly into cubes.
7. Serve with fruit cocktail and syrup in a glass bowl