Here’s an easy way to make your own homemade fish longganisa.
Making of longganisa using fish like tilapia offers consumers another variety of food product that is a healthy substitute for pork longganisa.
1 kg minced fish meat (Milkfish, tilapia etc.)
1 tsp all spice powder
1 tbsp ground pepper
1/4 cup atsuete
1 tsp MSG (optional)
1/2 cup garlic
1. Cut the fish fillet into cubes and pass through the grinder.
2. Mixed all ingredients and blend well.
3. Stuff manually in a pig casing.
4. Tie it with a cotton thread in equal distance of about 2 inches.
5. Pack in polyethylene bag.
6. Store in freezer for longer storage.