Another of Sa Balai Bistro special recipe which perfectly blend over a mug of beer or a cup of rice. Sa Balai Bistro is located at Abad Santos St., Koronadal City. You can reach them at this number: (083) 228-2384.
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1 cup tuna chunks
2 tablespoon ready-to-buy Marinade of your choice
Juice from 6 pcs. of calamansi
1 piece white onion, chopped
red bell pepper
carrots, chopped into small size
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
1. Marinate tuna in Marinade for 5-15 minutes.
2. Pan-fry the tuna for 3-5 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from pan.
4. Place chunk tuna in hot sizzling plate.
5. Pour calamansi juice and chopped onions over the tuna.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve with carrots chopped into small size. Add corn kernels and green peas.