Here’s a simple recipe on how to make Cheesecake Cups
These little confections are great one-per-afternoon snacks. These badboys are dense and will give you a euphoric high on sweets but make you want to go work out after.
1 lb. (450g) cream cheese
3/4 cups (180g) sugar
semi-sweet chocolate chips
double boiler (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Soften the cream cheese in the microwave in a bowl. Thirty seconds on a medium setting should be sufficient.
3. Combine the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar.
4. Line the pan with the papers.
5. Put chocolate chips in the bottom of the cupcake papers – less than a full layer; do not completely cover the bottom of the papers.
6. Fill the cups with the mixture, then place into the oven.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes. The chocolate will melt and create a bottom to your cakes, but part of that chocolate will also bubble up through the cream cheese for an added effect.
8. Remove and allow to cool for 20 minutes, until the chocolate hardens on the bottom and becomes crunchy.
You can also garnish the top of the cakes with chocolate that you melt in a double boiler. I added a dollop of chocolate little larger than a quarter on the top.
Retrieved from “http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Cookbook:Cheescake_cups&oldid=2680487”