Fish tocino is a good alternative to pork tocino especially for health conscious person. If you can’t resist the taste of that yummy tocino, then you will also love this fish tocino recipe. This is also a good business idea to start for an added income.
5 kg fish (Milkfish, Carp, Tilapia etc.)
3 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp ground pepper
3 cloves crushed garlic
3 cup brown sugar
1. Fillet the fish. Cut the fillet with 4″ length. The cuttings could be used for burger.
2. Mix the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce and pepper together to dissolve.
3. Pour the mixture over the fish fillet.
4. Soak for 6 hours. Drain
5. Sun or air-dry until dry to touch. Pack in polyethylene bag and seal.
6. Keep refrigerated for longer storage.
Image credit: flavoursofiloilo.blogspot.com
Search terms: fish tocino recipe, fish tocino, how to make fish tocino, bangus tocino recipe, tocino recipe and procedure, fish recipe, tilapia tocino, tocino fish, fish tocino recipes, how to make tocino fish