What is contract growing?
Simply put, you rear the chicks. Vitarich harvests the flock and markets the chickens.
If you think about it, contract growing is easier to manage than any other poultry or livestock venture. Vitarich take care of the feeds, chicks, and technical services. They even take care of marketing. Better still, you need little initial capital because they shoulder the cost of feeds and chicks. This is exactly the kind of business small- and medium-scale entrepreneurs are looking for.
How does it work?
Vitarich provides you with everything you need to start your own business and make it succeed. They provide the day-old-chicks (DOCs), feed support, vaccines, technical services, and other services.
You take care of the housing; labor; power, light, and water; equipment; medication; and other miscellaneous expenses.
Once the chickens are grown, you profit by the kilo. Vitarich harvest the flock and sell the chickens.
Why work with Vitarich?
First of all, Vitarich guarantees the quality and performance of their chicks.
Vitarich uses the world-renowned Cobb broiler chicks. Cobb broiler chicks are superior to other chicks because:
* they have a good initial body weight;
* they have an excellent growth rate which means,
* they develop stronger immunity faster than other chicks,
* they have a lower mortality rate, and
* their cost of brooding is lower;
* they produce customer-preferred round, double-breasted meaty broilers with short big legs.
From hatchery to delivery, Vitarich’s chicks undergo the strictest quality control. After hatching, the chicks are placed in specially designed plastic crates and are then immediately delivered to your farm. When the chicks arrive, their technical personnel will be with you as you break open the Quality Control Seal to inspect and count the chicks. Vitarich were so confident about their Cobb chicks, that you’re entitled to reject chicks that are apparently weak due to transport or other factors such as poor climate.
Second, they provide the best support possible.
Vitarich provides the best in technical support.
Their technical group is composed of highly qualified farm-trained specialists, each of whom is equipped with everything they need to help you with your needs. These specialists will be with you from the time you think about signing up and all throughout the contract growing process.
Here’s what they’ll do for you:
* Assess the feasibility of the project; Assist you with farm lay-out, poultry building design and construction, and other details that have a direct impact on general flock health and management; Provide you with regular in-plant training sessions for new growers as well as refresher courses for experienced growers; Conduct seminars on the latest advancements in the poultry industry and sponsor drug orientation courses in coordination with veterinary drug companies; Be there to help you before and during the delivery of chicks; Give helpful tips on proper brooding management and ensure the most suitable conditions for chicks acceptance; Conduct regular farm visits to supervise DOC placements, assist you during brooding, deliver AHP and supervise hauling; evaluate flock performance in terms of mortality, feed consumption, weight gain, etc.; Provide vaccines and assist you and/or supervise your workers for proper vaccination techniques and procedures; Formulate a biosecurity program most suited for your farm including vaccination schedules, medication plans, quarantine procedures, disinfection and sanitation practices;
* Evaluate the farms performance after harvest and discuss with you possible improvements for better and more profitable operations.
Vitarich’s technical support group is even prepared to assist you with accounting, recording, and administrative procedures.
They also provide logistics support.
Working in close coordination with the Technical Support Group is Vitarich’s Logistics and Support Group which is based in Marilao. Logistics and Support will handle the processing of your application; coordinate prompt feed and chick deliveries; expedite the release of your checks; and take care of hauling finished broilers from your farm to Vitarichs Dressing Plant.
To support both groups, other Departments within Vitarich are always prepared to help. In short, Vitarich has a very efficient and effective contract support system based on its long years of experience and service.
Third, you never have to worry about marketing.
Vitarich handles the marketing of your finished products. So you never have to worry about fluctuations in prices, or competing with other fish products, or where and how to sell your fishes. Vitarich will take care of all that and, in the process, save you marketing-related expenses.
How do you start?
Contact and Visit Vitarich’s office at Marilao today.
MacArthur Highway, Abangan Sur,
Marilao, Bulacan 3019 Philippines
Manila PLDT (02) 843-3033
Bulacan PLDT (044) 815-6117
SMART (0908) 894-4811 to 14
(033) 329-7657 to 59
(032) 345-3511 and 16
(082) 238-0330 to 32
Cagayan De Oro
(088) 855-2868 to 70
Related search terms:
- vitarich contract growing
- poultry building design philippines
- contract grower in the philippines
- vitarich poultry contract growing
- contract growing in the philippines
- vitarich contract growing requirements
- poultry contract growing
- vitarich hatchery