Making your own dried dilis, dried squid and shrimp cake at home can assure you of it’s cleanliness and quality. These products make a good business venture for anyone who has a passion in business. You can sell it to your friends and neighbors. You can also tap pasalubong centers, restaurants and supermarkets to sell your homemade dried dilis, dried squid and shrimp cake. Here are the recipes you can try at home.
Dried Boneless Dilis
1. Clean the fish thoroughly.
2. Split the dilis.
3. Spread in the drying trays evenly.
4. Dry under the sun until you achieve the desired dryness.
5. Cool and pack in plastic bags.
6. Store in a cool place.
1. Wash the squid thoroughly. Split and remove internal organs.
2. Spread the washed squids on drying trays.
3. Dry under the sun. Turn over once or twice a day to attain uniform dryness.
4. Cool and pack in plastic bags.
5. Store in cool dry place.
Shrimp Cake (Dinailan)
Dinailan (shrimp cake)
1. Extract coco milk from grated coconut.
2. Sautee pork fat in the carajay until golden brown color attained.
3. Pour the coco milk and bring to a boil with constant stirring.
4. Add the shrimp cake and mix the ingredients.
5. Cook until the desired consistency attained.
6. Cool and pack in a sterile bottle.
Related search terms:
- sangkap sa paggawa ng dried pusit
- dinailan recipe
- how to make dried dilis
- dried dilis
- recipe of dried dilis
- how to make dried squid
- dilis procedure
- how to make dried boneless dilis
- homemade dried squid