2 tablespoon butter
1 macapuno, mashed
1 cup fresh milk
Sugar to taste
1/4 cup casuy nuts
1/4 cup egg yolks
1. Add milk to mashed macapuno and cook over low heat until most of the milk has evaporated.
2. Add sugar to taste and casuy.
3. Remove from fire, add lightly beaten yolks and butter and mix well to avoid curdling.
4. Continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture can be shaped into balls.
5. Remove from fire, cool, shape into balls the size of a small calamansi.
6. Brush with beaten egg yolk, top with thin slices of cherries and bake on buttered cookie sheet in moderate oven until brown.