Drivers To Innovation: Process Management and Six Sigma
Dynamic organizations adopt easily to business and economic realities they faced in this ever changing business landscape. The need to embed structural mechanism in organizations to lessen and mitigate the impact of grim business and economic outlook cannot be understated.
Approaches to continuous improvement program are adopted by various organizations through different methodologies – Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Statistical Process Control, etc. Whatever form it takes, the purpose of Process Excellence should not be missed out, that is, to systematically improve the way work gets done in our organizations, automating repetitive processes, reducing human error, reducing wastes and defects, and enabling entirely new ways of working through information technology.
We have chosen to take a closer look at how Business Process Management and Six Sigma as methodologies have significantly improved organizational performance and as drivers to innovation. Redefining process excellence means looking at key drivers for process change, aligning company strategies and meeting business objectives, understanding customers, and making use of big data to do predictive models.
Top Reasons to Attend:
– Understand the Six Sigma methodologies to drive and sustain organizational performance
– Learn to integrate Six Sigma in your business processes
– Know the latest customer thinking strategies
– Leverage on innovation and change management approaches to process excellence
– Learn from various case studies of Six Sigma application
– Network up-close and personal with Six Sigma Experts and Quality Practitioners
Key Conference Topics
Day 1, Thursday, August 08, 2013
1. Aligning SS Strategies with Organizational Performance Improvement Metrics
2. Using an Integrated SIPOC for Better Results
3. Map, Measure and Improve: Flowcharts for Process Mapping
4. Data-Driven Process Excellence: Leveraging Big Data, Analytics, Predictive Modelling and BPM to Optimize Results
5. Achieving Customer Centricity with Six Sigma
6. Importance of Employee Involvement in Achieving Six Sigma Process Excellence
7. Case Study: Six Sigma in Healthcare
8. Case Study: Six Sigma in Manufacturing
Day 2, Friday, August 09, 2013
1. Business Process Management (BPM) Interconnects Process Throughout Your Organization and Beyond
2. The Top 7 Reasons Six Sigma Projects Fail
3. Case Study: Six Sigma Project in Finance/Banking
4. 4 Process Redesign Strategies for Operational Excellence
5. Case Study: Six Sigma in BPO
6. Sustaining a Process Improvement Culture by Combining Sigma and BPM
7. Trends & Innovation: What Do World-Class Innovators Do That Differentiate Them from Ordinary Change Agents?
8. Making Innovation Sustainable: To Foster a Culture Day-To-Day Innovation