Green Philippines is an event that will see the various sectors of industries and companies coming together in the hope of promoting sustainable and eco-friendly strategies of work and products. The event will also see the exhibitors displaying their innovative products in the hope of enticing the visitors and to interact with them.
Green Philippines will also see conferences taking place that will enunciate on promoting green and eco friendly methods and goods in the products. There will be expansive discussion on the incorporation of renewal energies that advancement and assimilation of the environment problems among workers from different strata and posts that they hold. The distinguished event will be characterized by broad base networking taking place among the visitors and exhibitors.
When: 16 – 18 August 2012
Where: SM Mall Of Asia SMX Convention, Manila, Philippines
German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industries
Unit 1003-04 Antel 2000 Corporate Center
The exhibitor profile of Green Philippines will include industries and companies from various sectors like:
* GREEN CONSTRUCT like BIM and CAD, Building materials, Building management systems, Eco homes, green properties, Construction equipment, Greenhouse technologies, HVAC and R systems, Interiors and exteriors.
* GREEN ENERGY like Air pollution control systems, Bio energy, Bio fuels, Biomass production technologies, Renewable energy, Solar panels, PV.
* GREEN LIVING AND LIFESTYLE like Communications technology, Eco Fashion, Eco Leisure, Eco-Tourism Services, Entertainment systems, Food and beverage, Home and office products like
* GREEN MANUFACTURING and ENVIRO-TECH PHILIPPINES like Energy-saving machinery and equipment, Energy management software, Industrial waste management systems, Monitoring systems, Recyclable packaging, Waste reprocessing machines.
* SOLAR ROOFTOP TECHNOLOGIES like Do-It-Yourself Solar Kits, Inverters, Monitoring systems and software, Portable solar power source, Solar lanterns and lighting systems, Solar module like thin film, photovoltaic, and solar thermal, Solar rooftop mounting systems and solutions, Solar water systems.
* WATER, PLUMBING and SANITATION TECHNOLOGIES like Waste-water Systems and Equipment, Waste-water Treatment Plants, Water Analysis , Test Kits, Water Filtration and Purifier, Water Quality Monitoring, Water Resource Management Systems, Water Tanks, Water Treatment Technology.