Export Trade Financing
Program Objective: To provide pre and post shipment working capital via EXPORT ADVANCE LOAN (EAL) and EXPORT BILLS PURCHASE (EBP).
* Exporters (direct/indirect) of various industry sectors (furniture, gift, toys, housewares, Christmas decors, garments, fine jewelry, and food among others)
Loan Purpose: working capital requirement for pre and post shipment
Loan Amount: Up to 80% of Export Letter of Credit (ELC), confirmed Purchase Order (PO) or Sales Confirmation (SC), subject to the Bank’s credit risk rating.
* Prevailing bank interest rate payable and subject to review every 30 days
* Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Rediscounting Rate up to 90 days
Maturity: LC expiry date/15 days after shipment date of PO, SC
Repayment: Proceeds of export shipment
* Real Estate Mortgage (REM)
* Continuing Suretyship of Principal Owners
* Post dated checks (PDCs)
EXPORT AND INDUSTRY BANK
Export Bank Plaza, Export Bank Drive corner Chino Roces Avenue Makati City
Andres F. Ibarra
Corporate Banking Group