Program Title: People’s Credit and Finance Corporation (PCFC) MICROFINANCE PROGRAM
Program Objective: To provide the poor with access to livelihood credit and other microfinance services through accredited partner microfinance institutions (MFIs).
Eligible Borrowers / Sub-Borrowers:
* Borrowers (Accredited MFIs) – Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Cooperatives, Rural and Cooperative Banks, Thrift Banks duly organized, with either a track record of lending operations or with proven capabilities in implementing microfinance programs that can augment the income of targeted poor clients.
* Sub-Borrowers – Households below the poverty threshold level as defined by the National Economic Development Authority (NEDA) and as identified by the Government’s Social Reform Agenda through the National Anti-Poverty Commission (NAPC).
o Investment Credit – a revolving credit line for relending to sub-borrowers to finance their livelihood projects.
o Institutional Credit – for capability building activities of MFIs.
* Sub-Borrowers – working capital for income generating activities (livelihood).
* Borrowers/MFIs – Based on evaluation/credit needs.
* Sub-Borrowers in Groups or Centers or Individuals – Up to a maximum of P150 Thousand depending on sub-borrowers’ requirements and cash flows.
o Investment Credit: 10-12% p.a. based on interest guidelines + 1% service charge.
o Institutional Credit: 3% per annum + 1% service charge.
* Sub-Borrowers – Subject to guidelines of the MFI Borrowers.
Maturity / Repayment:
Short: (1) One year up to (2) two years
Medium: (3) Three years
Long: (4) Four years
* Sub-Borrowers – Six months to one year term; normally payable weekly or as per policy of the MFI.
* Investment Credit; Deed of Assignment of Promissory Notes (PNs) of Sub-Borrower – clients and underlying collaterals, if any.
* Institutional Credit; Mortgage of assets to be acquired from loan proceeds, if any.
Sub-Borrowers – Essentially no collateral.
Program Partners or MFIs: Please inquire from the following PCFC officials.
Regions 1, 2, 3 and CAR: Atty. Jessica A. Barrun AVP-AMD 1
Phone: (632) 752.3745 local 120
Regions 4A, 4B, 5 and NCR: Mr. Erwin M. Idong AVP-AMD 2
Phone: (632) 752.3745 local 130
Cel No. 0917.574.9914
Regions 6, 7, and 8: Mr. Ariel M. Tatlonghari AVP-AMD 3
Phone: (632) 752.3745 local 140
Cel No. 0917.574.9912
Regions 9, 10, 11, 12
Caraga, and ARMM: Mr. Dennis A. Mono AVP-AMD 4
Phone: (632) 752.3745 local 150
Cel No. 0917.574.9968
Fax: (632) 325.0448
PEOPLE’S CREDIT AND FINANCE CORPORATION (PCFC)
2F, Accelerando Building, 395 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City