The Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) holds orientations/briefings that encourage participants to set up own small businesses thereby contributing to the country’s economic growth and job generation. In celebration of its 25th anniversary in 2012, PTTC shall continue to provide MSMEs and other participants the TRAINING THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
PTTC Courses Schedule here.
Trade Events @ The Hall
• Handog kay Pnoy Livelihood & Job Fairs (Part II)
When: June 29-30, 2012
Organized by: Pamilyang OFW-SME Network Foundation, Inc.
• SME Week 2012 -“Kita” Kits Business Festival 2012
When: July 6-7, 20-21, 2012
Organizer: DTI-Bureau of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development (BMSMED)
• Aligning Industrial Automation Towards International competitiveness
When: July 25-27, 2012
Organizer: Philippine Instrumentation and Control Society (PICS)
• 24th Career Counseling & Guidance Fair
When: September 13-14, 2012
Organizer: International Education Specialists
• Handog kay P-Noy Jobs and Livelihood Expo 2012 (Part 3)
When: September 29-30, 2012
Organizer: Pamilyang OFW-SME Network Foundation, Inc.
Free Business Opportunity Seminar
• How to Operate a Money Changer Shop
When: June 29, 2012 (1:00 – 5:00 PM)
• Managing an Apartment/Stall Rental Business
When: August 31, 2012 (1:00 – 5:00 PM)
For seminar registration/enrollment:
PTTC Building, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. cor Roxas Blvd.1300 Pasay City
Tel. Nos.: 468.8962-70 • Fax Nos.: 833.0809 • Email:email@example.com
Note* Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.