Flexible, multi-channel digitizer with open FPGA for real-time digital signal processing
Linköping, Sweden – Media OutReach – 12 March 2019 – Teledyne SP Devices today announced the release of ADQ12DC — a flexible data acquisition board with open architecture and a generous set of features that makes it ideal for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product integration.
The ADQ12DC, with the dual- or quad-channel configuration, allows for optimized and cost-efficient system design. At the same time, the compact modular approach and high-precision synchronization capabilities enables high channel density, making the ADQ12DC a perfect fit for multi-channel systems.
The versatile analog front-end (AFE) of ADQ12DC supports a wide variety of detectors and can therefore be used in many applications such as RADAR, LIDAR, swept-source OCT, and more. With 12-bit resolution and 1 GS/s sampling rate per channel, the ADQ12DC offers the highest available performance without requiring an export license. Capabilities include:
- DC-coupled AFE with programmable DC-offset and 700 MHz analog input bandwidth
- Open powerful Xilinx Kintex 7 K325T FPGA partially available for customized real-time applications
- 2 GByte on-board acquisition memory and up to 3.2 GByte/s data transfer to host PC
- Hardware trigger and highly accurate multi-channel synchronization capabilities
- Stand-alone firmware options for pulse detection and waveform averaging
- Available in the cost effective compact single-slot PCI Express (PCIe) format (Generation 2 by 8 lanes).
Jan-Erik Eklund, Digitizer Product Manager at Teledyne SP Devices, commented, “The combination of advanced AFE, customizable real-time signal processing, and high data streaming rate makes this product perfect for the most challenging applications on the market today.“
Visitto find out more.