Making of longganisa using fish like tilapia offers consumers another variety of food product that is a healthy substitute for pork longganisa.
1 kg minced fish meat (Milkfish, tilapia etc.)
1 tsp all spice powder
1 tbsp ground pepper
1/4 cup atsuete
1 tsp MSG (optional)
1/2 cup garlic
1. Cut the fish fillet into cubes and pass through the grinder.
2. Mixed all ingredients and blend well.
3. Stuff manually in a pig casing.
4. Tie it with a cotton thread in equal distance of about 2 inches.
5. Pack in polyethylene bag.
6. Store in freezer for longer storage.
How to Make Fish longganisa Video
(from Agritech sa DZRH with Lulu Rivera)
Related search terms:
- fish longganisa
- fish longanisa
- fish longganisa recipes
- tuna longganisa recipe
- www how to make longganisa
- how to make tuna longganisa
- lulu rivera recipe
- longanisang tilapia
- bangus fish longganisa recipe
- tilapia longganisa