Sprouted Mongo (Toge)
Toge can be made from both mongo seeds or soybeans.
1. Soak the beans in water overnight.
2. Spread a piece of white cloth over a “bilao” or tray and put the beans on it.
3. Cover with another cloth; sprinkle water over it every now and then.
4. Keep in cool dark place. This will sprout in 3 days.
This can also be done in a container where water passes through and has enough space for growth of the beans. Wet the beans now and then as in the cloth in the “bilao.”
Source: The Philippines Recommends for Soybeans PCARRD 1991
Related search terms:
- how to make sprouted mongo
- how to make toge
- sprouted mongo
- how to make mongo sprouts
- how to make monggo sprout
- sprouted monggo recipe
- how to make togue
- sprouted monggo
- how to make mongo sprout
- sprouted monggo recipe panlasang pinoy