Starting a Drugstore/ Chinese Drugstore/ Pharmacy or Botika retail outlet business generates labor, employment and money. Here are the requirements in starting your own drugstore business for prescription and non-prescription drugs.
General Requirements: (ALL FORMS MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED IN TRIPLICATE)
– Notarized Accomplished Petition Form / Joint Affidavit of Undertaking
– Tentative list of products using generic names and brand names, if any
– Floor area, not less than 15 square meters
– Reference Books
• Philippine National Drug Formulary
• R.A. 3720 otherwise known as Food, Drugs and Devices and Cosmetic Act
• R.A. 6675, Generics Act of 1988 and relevant implementing rules and regulations
• R.A. 5921, Pharmacy Law as amended and relevant implementing rules and regulations
• R.A. 8203, Special Law on Counterfeit Drugs.
Any of the following Reference Books:
• United States Pharmacopoeia / National Formulary (USP-NF) latest edition
• Remington’s Pharmaceutical Sciences (latest edition)
• Goodman and Gillman Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics (latest edition)
– Record Books duly registered with BFAD (Prescription Book)
– Generic, White, and Red Labels
– Dry Seal or rubber stamp of outlets
– Photocopy of Pharmacist’s Registration Board Certificate, Valid PRC-ID, Valid PTR, 2×2 ID Picture and Certificate of Attendance of owner/pharmacist to any BFAD Sponsored / Accredited Seminar on Licensing of Establishments and outlets
– If Single proprietorship, Certificate of Business Name Registration with the Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection (BTRCP) formerly known as Bureau of Domestic Trade.
– If Corporation/Partnership, copy of Registration with SEC and Articles of Incorporation or Partnership.
– Notarized valid Contract of Lease of the space/building occupied, if the applicant does not own it.
– Picture of Drugstore with signboard
– Opening Fee of P1,000.00 (Based on A.O. 50 series of 2001)
– Location Plan / Site (size, location, immediate environment, type of building)
– Floor Plan with dimensions (Lay-out of the premises)
Changes in Circumstances:
– Official letter re: Change of Address / Owner / Business Name and/or etc.
– Surrender original / old License to Operate and COC / CTR
– Deed of Sale / Transfer of Rights in case of change of ownership
– Notarized Affidavit of Pharmacist in case of change of pharmacist
Related search terms:
- bfad requirements for pharmacy
- requirements in opening a drugstore
- requirements on how to open a drugstore
- bfad requirements for drugstore
- petition form bfad
- requirements for opening a drugstore philippines
- drugstore business
- requirements for pharmacy business
- requirements for drugstore philippines
- requirements for drugstore business