Cassava cake is a favorite Filipino dessert that is easy to make at home and can be a good additional source of income for mothers. Learn how to make cassava cake and make money!
Cassava Butter Cake
1 3/4 cups cassava flour
1/4 cup powdered munggo
1 cup sugar
1 cup diluted milk
½ cup margarine
2 tsp baking powder
1. Sieve the cassava flour and baking powder together.
2. Cream margarine in a big bowl until fine.
3. Gradually add sugar with constant stirring.
4. Add alternately and little by little,
* beaten egg yolk
* cassava flour
* munggo flour
* baking powder and milk
5. Mix well, stirring in one direction only.
6. Beat the egg whites until fluffy and stiff, and;
7. Add little by little to the mixture
8. Put mixture in pan and cook in oven at 307°C for 25-30 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and cool. Serve.
Cassava Cake Video from panlasang pinoy
Related search terms:
- cassava cake recipe using cassava flour
- how to make cassava cake
- cassava cake using cassava flour
- cassava cake recipe
- panlasangpinoy cassava cake
- cassava cake panlasang pinoy
- panlasangpinoy cassava cake recipe
- panlasang pinoy cassava cake
- panlasang pinoy cassava cake recipe
- cassava cake