Cassava cake is a favorite Filipino dessert that is easy to make at home and can be a good additional source of income for mothers. Learn how to make cassava cake and make money!
Cassava Butter Cake
1 3/4 cups cassava flour
1/4 cup powdered munggo
1 cup sugar
1 cup diluted milk
½ cup margarine
2 tsp baking powder
1. Sieve the cassava flour and baking powder together.
2. Cream margarine in a big bowl until fine.
3. Gradually add sugar with constant stirring.
4. Add alternately and little by little,
* beaten egg yolk
* cassava flour
* munggo flour
* baking powder and milk
5. Mix well, stirring in one direction only.
6. Beat the egg whites until fluffy and stiff, and;
7. Add little by little to the mixture
8. Put mixture in pan and cook in oven at 307°C for 25-30 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and cool. Serve.
Cassava Cake Video from panlasang pinoy
Search terms: how to make cassava cake, cassava cake recipe using cassava flour, cassava cake using cassava flour, cassava cake recipe, panlasangpinoy cassava cake, cassava cake panlasang pinoy, panlasangpinoy cassava cake recipe, panlasang pinoy cassava cake, panlasang pinoy cassava cake recipe, cassava cake